the big fix
Need help getting a spay or neuter?
The Big Fix program offers greatly subsidized surgery fees for qualifying low income pet owners who demonstrate they are a recipient of any public assistance program including:
- Food Stamps/SNAP
- Women Infants & Children (WIC)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Washington State Family Assistance (SFA)
- Non-Needy Relative/Legal Guardian Program (including In Loco Parentis)
- Public Health Care and Medicaid
- Child Care Subsidy Programs (CCSP)
- DSHS Emergency Programs
- Emergency Medical Programs
- Disabled, Aged, Blind Health Care
- DSHS Food Assistance
- Disability Lifeline (DL)
- Healthcare for Workers with Disabilities (HWD) Program
- Pregnancy Medical Program
- Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Fill out the application form below.
- Email your proof of public assistance to firstname.lastname@example.org (a photo or copy of any documentation you are receiving for public assistance.)
- Receive a verification email to set up your appointment
*If you do not provide proof of public assistance, we cannot provide these reduced rates and you will be charged our standard fees.
All spay/neuter procedures are performed at: Spokane Humane Society Vet Clinic at 6607 N. Havana St. Spokane, WA 99217. You will be notified by telephone or e-mail if your application is approved.